Beating my Muse with a Keyboard

My life as a writer and a polyamorous free-range kinkster.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tempe, Arizona, United States

I am a Fashion Design Student, at Mesa Community College. I want to change the relationship most of us have with clothes we wear. I am married to my husband Cinder, and we with live his other husband, our daughter, dog and three terrapins in Tempe, AZ.

Saturday, January 02, 2010

formspring.me

Things degrade as they get older. Is there a skill from your younger days that you've lost and wish you could get back?

Sorry it took so long to respond, but I did not know how to answer this question. I don't think that skills degrade with age only with none use, I try to push my skills when ever I can.

Ask me anything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home