Beating my Muse with a Keyboard

My life as a writer and a polyamorous free-range kinkster.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tempe, Arizona, United States

I am a Fashion Design Student, at Mesa Community College. I want to change the relationship most of us have with clothes we wear. I am married to my husband Cinder, and we with live his other husband, our daughter, dog and three terrapins in Tempe, AZ.

Monday, December 21, 2009

formspring.me

Favorite toy in your bag o' tricks?

For me it is Rope. I don't care if I am tying someone up, being tied, or tying myself up. I have yet to drop into subspace or anything but I enjoy the restriction and power exchange of being tied up.

Ask me anything

1 Comments:

Blogger pollicino said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home