Beating my Muse with a Keyboard

My life as a writer and a polyamorous free-range kinkster.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tempe, Arizona, United States

I am a Fashion Design Student, at Mesa Community College. I want to change the relationship most of us have with clothes we wear. I am married to my husband Cinder, and we with live his other husband, our daughter, dog and three terrapins in Tempe, AZ.

Friday, July 04, 2008

Day 2

More fun then you can shake a stick at.

AS I write this I am in the Fat Burger at Metro Center, Peoria and I-17. I sat in on the recording of the Slice of Sci-Fi voicemail show, (Mike, Brian and the regulars decided to only do voicemail this week. I only had a couple of hiccups on the way over. As soon an I finish my Fat Burger, I'm going to the gym and put in a couple of hours before going home.

* * *

I got home, but I did not stop at the gym. On my way in I could see a thunderstorm brewing over the Phoenix Metro area. So I just went home feed the dogs and we are waiting out the storm before going out on our nightly walk.

As for the drive home it went without a hitch, I didn't even get cut off.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home